Friday, May 25, 2012

One of the Ways I Make Money From Home



This is my latest project.  I love the new turquoise colors!   Adding a pop of turquoise to your decor is the hottest new decorating craze.

This was a $3 yard sale find!

I have opened an Etsy store and am turning these finds into cash.
If you have a passion or talent then Etsy is the place for you!

I have been able to make $100-400 a month just by upcycling furniture.
The revival furniture craze is alive and well and this is one of the fastest and easiest way for stay at home moms to make money from home.

allot of people are looking for how to make money from home with their computers.  Allot of the websites out there are scams.  You do not have to spend money to make money from home.

Think about what you love to do or create. Look at Etsy and share your ideas with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment