Thursday, June 7, 2012

How to Make Money on Facebook

When Facebook went public last week it was highly anticipated and the shares value were probably inflated.  I think it is hard to commercialize something that is a free social site. 


I do not know many people that go to Facebook to shop but that is changing rapidly. 
Many boutiques and individuals that have handmade products to share are turning to their Facebook friends for free advertising.


It is easy to do.  Create a group of your own and ask your friends to join.  Then start posting pictures of items you have to offer.  Encourage your friends to "like" the items. 

There are new groups starting every day that are Buy/Sell Facebook pages.  The one in my area is Buy/Sell/Trade Tri City Oklahoma.

Ask permission to join the group and start posting your pictures!

I have sold almost everything I have posted within hours.

Don't forget to get the Facebook Logo for your business cards and flyer's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment